Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DREAM

I recall during my intermediate years, I dreamt of becoming an educator. My father used to say then that it really runs in our blood. In our clan many are teachers. I remember then how I used to act like a professional teacher. I even used my dolls to served as my students. A part of the wall in my room where I scribble notes and lectures served as the classroom board. Come to think of it, I was like a crazy little girl who talked in front of dummies. It was a fuuny scenario whenever I recall on how I started to practice what I really want to pursue. Well, like what they said, you don't know the surprises of life. Fate led me to take up business course instead of education. I am not that disappointed instead it made me much aware to continue widening my capability. I know God has a better purpose for me. ; >

No comments:

Post a Comment